Saturday, September 14, 2013

OMG GIRLZ Dish On Dating, Plans For The Future, and More In Rolling Out Magazine

IMG_0484-imp IMG_0492 (1)-impIMG_0484-imp
Bahja Rodriquez, BreAunna Womack, and Zonnique Pullins
 
The ever so colorful ladies of the OMG Girlz - @TheRealOMGGirlz - are featured in the latest issue of Rolling Out magazine. Zonnique (Star), Bahja (Beauty), and BreAunna (Baby Doll), dish on dating, being close friends, plans for the future, and more.

The teenage ladies are currently on tour and will hit the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium on September 29.


IMG_0276-impOn who their celebrity crushes:

Beauty: I have three. I like Derrick Rose, Carmelo Anthony and Tyga.

Baby Doll: As a group we love Big Sean, Star and I share Chris Brown and I think Wiz Khalifa’s kind of cute. And more importantly I love Channing Tatum, I love to dance so maybe we could do a Step Up [movie] together. [Laughs.]

Star: I like Chris Brown, Big Sean and Shia LeBeouf. [Also] John Mayer and Nick Jonas. I’m going to say that one more time; and Nick Jonas.


IMG_0366-imp

In a few years when you grow up to become the “OMG Ladies” where do you see the group?

Beauty:
I just see us being [more] mature. Our fans [will] definitely grow with us so I think it will be a more mature type of thing with more mature music but we’ll still be the same fun-loving girls. I see us being big and doing merchandising. We want to do movies and TV shows and we even want to do behind-the-scenes stuff like writing for other people and producing. We event want to start our own protégé girl group.

Baby Doll:
You’re going to see OMG as a brand everywhere. Like how the Kardashians take over, we’re taking over everything. E! [network] come check us out!

IMG_0365-imp
On what a young fella can do to get their attention:

Star: For me it’s a personality thing. You’ve gotta be funny, gotta be able to make me laugh and just [be] chill. I like somebody who’s real laid-back, not somebody who’s loud or out there, because I don’t like that.

Baby Doll: A guy that has my attention is one who has his spirit together, I need him to put God first in his life and know who God is. Going along with that I want him to have his life together and be smart and have something going on with him, not just waiting on me to pay the bills.

Star: Yes, lord!

Beauty: For me a guy that makes me laugh and knows he’s fly.


Source

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails